GENERAL APPLICATION INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in wanting to be a part of The Bridge program. To get to know you better, we have put together a detailed application form for you to complete. We advise that you review this information page in its entirety before you begin your application.
Below are some specific guidelines to assist you in filling out your application optimally.
STEP 1: Download/ view the application formhere to see what details will be needed from you to process a successful application.
STEP 2: Decide what mode of submission will work best for you. Below are your options.
- Manual Method: Download and complete the application, attach your essays and all required documents and send to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Online and Mobile Methods: Complete the application online or by using your smart phone. Make sure you include essays and all requested documents.
– Make sure you are able to complete the application in one sitting as there is no option to save and come back.
– Note that it may be easier for you to write your essays before you start your application so you can just copy and paste into the required section on the application.
– Most people will also find it easier to complete this application online via their personal computers than via mobile equipment.
– When using a smart phone, be sure necessary documents are uploaded on your mobile device and you will be able to upload them with ease. The form has an uploading facility to assist with this.
Please make sure the following documents are sent to us via your preferred method of application. Remember to include your name and ID number on all documents submitted. You can submit item #5 at a later stage but before your scheduled interview.
1. Application form
2. Academic Records
a. Verification from your current university/Secondary School on your status
b. Copy of two recent academic transcripts (1st and 2nd term SS3 or Year 11) including mock results
3. National Exams Records
a. A certified copy of senior certificate or diploma/degree or other exams mentioned in the application form.
4. Letter of explanation for any disciplinary actions that have been brought against you in an educational institution.
5. 2 Letters of Recommendation from your current institution preferably 1 from the principal/ Head Teacher/Dean and class teacher.
6. Essay Questions
7. Certified Copy Identification Documents – Passport, ID or Birth Certificate