GENERAL APPLICATION INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in wanting to be a part of The Bridge program. To get to know you better, we have put together a detailed application form for you to complete. We advise that you review this information page in its entirety before you begin your application.
Below are some specific guidelines to assist you in filling out your application optimally.
STEP 1: The first and most important step is to understand the guidelines of application. If you will, you may Download/ view the application form here to see what details will be needed from you to process a successful application.
STEP 2: Prepare required documents.
- Electronic Online and Mobile Methods: Complete the application online or by using your smart phone. Make sure you include essays and all requested documents.
– If you are unable to complete your application on your first trial, you have the option to save and resume later. Be sure to click "Save and Continue later" option at the end of the page.
- When you do so, you will get a URL that gives you access to your application where you stopped. Please keep this URL safe and secure, do not share with anybody, as anyone with it is able to alter your application.
- The URL expires in 30 day after which you will not be able to make any changes to your application.
– Note that it may be easier for you to write your essays before you start your application so you can just copy and paste into the required section on the application.
– Most people will also find it easier to complete this application online via their personal computers than via mobile equipment.
– When using a smart phone, be sure necessary documents are uploaded on your mobile device and you will be able to upload them with ease. The form has an uploading facility to assist with this.
Please make sure the following documents are uploaded to the website via this new application Remember to include your name and ID number on all documents submitted. You can submit item #5 at a later stage but before your scheduled interview.
1. Application form
2. Academic Records
a. Verification from your current university/Secondary School on your status
b. Copy of two recent academic transcripts (1st and 2nd term SS3) including mock results
3. National Exams Records
a. A copy of senior certificate or diploma/degree or other exams mentioned in the application form.
4. Letter of explanation for any disciplinary actions that have been brought against you in an educational institution.
6. Essay Questions
- SECTION A
- What’s your dream for Nigeria, Africa and the world and how are you going to bring this dream into reality?
- Nelson Mandela believed that "what counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead." Describe a way in which you hope to make a difference.
- SECTION B
- Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma-anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
- Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act?
Would you make the same decision again?
NOTE: You are only required to respond to one essay in each section. This makes a total of 2 essays.
Please send enquiries to: email@example.com or use the contact form on the right.
7. Certified Copy Identification Documents (Valid School ID, )